A VAWA attorney can tell you if you are eligible for the battered spouse petition. Many wives (especially those who are U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents) allow themselves to be beaten by their husbands on a regular basis. They are afraid that if they speak up, they may be deported. Please call our office so that our VAWA Lawyer can provide you with a free consultation. To have the best chance of success, you'll need an immigration law company that specialises in abused spouse applications. Not just any immigration lawyer will suffice; one who understands how to prepare a VAWA application is required. Abuse can take the form of either physical or mental abuse, or both. For more info visit here:
11:23am - Wed 04 Aug


I just joined the Community!